Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fabric and Stamps - Embossed Rubber Stamped Wall Hanging by Lisa F!

Here is another beautiful creation by our design team member Lisa F! She used our 40's owl, black hole star, martini and hibiscus rubber stamps and embossed them onto fabric! So creative!



Lisa says - "I stamped them on acetate with versa mark and used gold embossing powder. I then used my crop-a-dile to punch a hole in each corner. I strung either two or three things of beads on the top of each corner. The background for the stamps is left over small pieces of fabric. I hate throwing anything away, so when I have small leftovers, I sew them to 4x4 squares to be used in something later.  I cut the squares down, and sewed the stamped image on top. I sewed some pink ribbon at the top so it can hang!"

Check out more beautiful crafts and creations on Lisa's blog here!





FOLLOW us on TWITTER http://twitter.com/sideshowstamps

No comments: