Monday, May 23, 2011

Hot cuppa Joe and an Upcycled Recycled Rubber Stamped Card!!

Hot cuppa Joe? ahhhh..... sip.....
How's it going everyone? Happy Monday!
Here's a recycled card I made. I wanted to use those cool graphics from the side of a Trader Joe's bag and incorporate them into my design to achieve a vintage look. And I used a recycled piece of paper for the card itself, and a salvaged piece of ribbon for too!
I stamped our victorian perfume bottle, hat and shoe in the background with blue ink. Then stamped our Art Nouveau girl and the spiral onto seperate pieces of card stock. I colored the girl with colored pencils and brushed the edges of the spiral with brown ink and a sponge. I stamped thank you and our victorian key straight onto the card with brown ink. Then I cut out the plane from the T.J.'s bag and colored some highlights onto it with colored pencil. Then I assembled the whole thing with double stick tape.
Pretty cool, quick and easy! :)

For more rubber stamps and to be updated about our new stuff, sales and contests etc, check out:
ETSY STORE: www.etsy.com/shop/SideshowStamps ARTFIRE STORE: www.artfire.com/users/SideshowStamps
FOLLOW us on TWITTER http://twitter.com/sideshowstamps

1 comment:

Revon said...

Rubber Mulch products have gone very far that even surprised by researchers. Man that card is Very nostalgic.

synthetic turf