Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick and easy 10 minute rubber stamped cards!

These cards were SOOOOO easy to make and yet they look like I put a lot of work into them!
The first tip is to buy those $1.00 packs of pretty lil' blank cards with corresponding envelopes you see in the Michael's and Target $1 Spot bins. Then craft it up!

On this card I stamped our Happy Anniversary rubber stamp on white card stock then trimmed it. Then I double stick taped it on to a piece of red card stock which I punched some star shapes from. (Got the punch from the dollar spot too!) I double stick taped that onto the card along with some more of those lil' stars, stamped a flower on the envelope, and voila'... DONE!

On this card I stamped our Coffee Shop rubber stamp onto some white card stock. I punched a few of those star shapes out of the edges, along with some small holes I made with a hole punch. I colored the edge insides of the holes and traced a few lines of the rubber stamped image with markers for accent. Then I edged the piece of card stock with green dye ink via a sponge and double stick taped it on. I taped a few more star punches and a ribbon on the bottom, stamped a flower the envelope, and within 10 minutes, this one was DONE too!

Fun and easy for that last minute birthday party or anniversary you need a card for! :)

For more contest, crafts, tips, and new items, check out:
OUR WEBSITE: www.sideshowstamps.com

ETSY STORE: www.etsy.com/shop/SideshowStamps
ARTFIRE STORE: www.artfire.com/users/SideshowStamps

“LIKE” us on FACEBOOK!

FOLLOW us on TWITTER



No comments: